Old Gringo Women's Sintra Western Boot, Vesuvio Oryx, 8.5 B US
Upgrade your look and experience the ultimate in footwear by sporting the Sintra Western Cowboy Boots in Oryx color! With premium quality materials and the excellent skills of artisans, Old Gringo has manufactured handmade cowboy boots dating back to the year 2000. Being produced through over a 250-step process, each pair boasts of uniqueness, fashion, and comfort. Cop a pair of Old Gringo boots and enjoy its durability that comes with exceptional beauty and a comfortable fit. These women's Sintra western boots are handcrafted with rich embroidery throughout the shaft and vamp. It is constructed with a snip toe tip and treadless leather heel with a rubber grip for additional traction when trudging difficult terrains. Equipped with a soft leather lining and insole, this pair grants you a fashionable wardrobe staple that will complement any outfit ensemble. Make the world your runway and strut in style and comfort with the Sintra Western Cowboy Boots! Import.
- CLASSIC WESTERN DESIGN - Features a classic cowboy cut with exquisite stitching patterns that exude traditional Western beauty. The distressed finish adds a touch of class to the timeless design.
- HANDCRAFTED BY SKILLFUL CRAFTSMEN - With a passionate love for boots, Old Gringo has been a trusted brand for this footwear since 2000. Every pair combines superior functionality and stylish design.
- EMBROIDERED ACCENTS - The Sintra boots are crafted using premium leather and embellished with rich variegated embroidery, exuding elegance for a pair that will instantly upgrade your usual getup.
- EASY PULL-ON TABS - With the addition of handy pull tabs, you can quickly slip it on without straining your calves, making it the perfect go-to shoes to pair with your casual and occasion wear.
- SPACIOUS BOOT SHAFT - Designed to ensure comfort throughout wear, each boot has a spacious 13-inch tall shaft that precisely conforms to your calf's build to facilitate snug fitting of the footwear.