Old Gringo Women's Diego Western Boot Snip Toe Rust 8.5 M US
With premium quality materials and the excellent skills of artisans, Old Gringo has manufactured handmade cowboy boots dating back to the year 2000. Being produced through over a 250-step process, each pair boasts of uniqueness, fashion, and comfort. Cop a pair of Old Gringo boots and enjoy its durability that comes with exceptional beauty and a comfortable fit. These women's Diego western boots in Rustic/Turquoise colors are handcrafted with rich, variegated leather on the 13-inch shaft and also with soft leather lining. The Rustic-colored shaft is designed with a gorgeous 8-row stitched pattern, giving off that attractive cowboy vibe! It's constructed with a boxed snip toe profile and a 1 3/4-inch stacked leather heel with a rubber grip for additional traction. Made with a single stitched welt and soft leather insole, this pair is comfortable enough to use for your casual and eventful days with almost any outfit ensemble. Import.
- RICH VARIEGATED LEATHER MATERIAL - This premium Diego boots are handcrafted with rich variegated leather material, following an elaborate and careful 110-step process to ensure perfection in quality.
- HANDCRAFTED BY SKILLFUL CRAFTSMEN - With a passionate love for boots, Old Gringo has been a trusted brand for this footwear since 2000. Every pair combines superior functionality and stylish design.
- TRADITIONAL WESTERN DESIGN - The handmade boots feature a classic cowboy look with its beautiful 8-row stitching pattern, Turquoise-colored threads designed along the 13-inch Rustic shaft.
- RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE FIT - Each pair is constructed with a soft leather lining and insole, making it comfortable to wear and a perfect fit. It also features a snip toe and stacked heel.
- IDEAL AS EVERYDAY FOOTWEAR - With the quality, character, and ease of wear that these Diego boots deliver, it makes for a great pair to use for your casual or eventful days.