Old Gringo Women's Iroqui Boot (8.5, Bone)
Walk in style and comfort and experience the ultimate in footwear by sporting the Iroqui Western Cowboy Boots in Bone color! With premium quality materials and the excellent skills of artisans, Old Gringo has manufactured handmade cowboy boots dating back to the year 2000. Being produced through over a 250-step process, each pair boasts of uniqueness, fashion, and comfort. Cop a pair of Old Gringo boots and enjoy its durability that comes with exceptional beauty and a comfortable fit. These women's iroqui western boots are handcrafted with rich embroidery throughout the shaft and vamp. It is constructed with a snip toe tip and treadless leather heel with a rubber grip for additional traction when trudging difficult terrains. Equipped with a soft leather lining and insole, this pair grants you a fashionable wardrobe staple that will complement any outfit ensemble. Follow roads that lead to amazing adventures and walk the world using the Iroqui Western Cowboy Boots! Import.
- TRADITIONAL WESTERN SILHOUETTE - Features a classic western silhouette with elegant stitching patterns that exude sophistication. The distressed finish adds a touch of class to the timeless design.
- HANDCRAFTED BY SKILLFUL CRAFTSMEN - With a passionate love for boots, Old Gringo has been a trusted brand for this footwear since 2000. Every pair combines superior functionality and stylish design.
- STUNNING EMBROIDERY - The Iroqui boots are crafted using premium leather and embellished with rich variegated embroidery accented with matte studs, granting an instant upgrade to your getup.
- EASY PULL-ON TABS - With the addition of handy pull tabs, you can quickly slip it on without straining your calves, allowing you to quickly dress up and head out for an adventure in the outdoors.
- COMFORTABLE SHAFT - Designed for comfort throughout wear, each boot has a spacious tall shaft that conforms to your calf's build to facilitate snug fitting even when performing wide movements.