Old Gringo Yippee Ki Yay Women's Alameda Leather Western Cowboy Boots - Brass
Unleash your edgy style and sport a footwear that's comfortable with the Alameda Western Cowboy Boots in Brass color! With premium quality materials and the excellent skills of artisans, Old Gringo has manufactured handmade cowboy boots dating back to the year 2000. Being produced through over a 250-step process, each pair boasts of uniqueness, fashion, and comfort. Cop a pair of Old Gringo boots and enjoy its durability that comes with exceptional beauty and a comfortable fit. These women's Alameda western boots are handcrafted with rich embroidery throughout the shaft and vamp. It is constructed with a snip toe tip and treadless leather heel with a rubber grip for additional traction when trudging difficult terrains. Equipped with a soft leather lining and insole, this pair grants you a fashionable wardrobe staple that will complement any outfit ensemble. Make the world your runway and strut in style and comfort with the Alameda Western Cowboy Boots! Import.
- HANDCRAFTED BY SKILLFUL CRAFTSMEN - With a passionate love for boots, Old Gringo has been a trusted brand for this footwear since 2000. Every pair combines superior functionality and stylish design.
- EYE-CATCHING DESIGN - The Alameda boots are handmade from premium leather; embroidered with intricate patterns using colorful threads and accented with brass hardware to add fun into its modern style.
- EASY PULL-ON TABS - With the addition of the convenient pull tabs, you can quickly slip on this boots without straining your calves, allowing you to easily dress up and head out of home in no time.
- SPACIOUS SHAFT - Designed to ensure comfort throughout wear, each boot comes with a spacious 13-inch tall shaft that precisely conforms to your calf's build to facilitate snug fitting of the footwear.
- TRADITIONAL WESTERN SILHOUETTE - Features a classic western silhouette with elegant stitching patterns that exude sophistication. The distressed finish adds a touch of class to the timeless design.